AccesSecurity is 100% business event of the security sector which gathers on one place:
- A high standard trade show
Business meetings services to facilitate the relationship
A catering and open lounge services offered to exhibitors and visitors
- A high-level symposium at the heart of the show, in an open agora, run by industry experts.
- Workshops, organized in dedicated rooms inside the heart of trade show, to allow exhibitors to enhance their expertise and partners to deepen the themes of the conference.
Cybersecurity – in partnership with CLUSIR PACA, Aix-Marseille French Tech and Pôle SCS
CCTV and access – in partnership with AN2V
Maritime security and safety – in partnership with Pole Mer Mediterranée and Pole SAFE
The security market in France*The global security market in France reached 25 billion euros in 2015, up 3.1% compared to 2014.
The growth forecast for 2016 is 3.8%.
On the global market, electronics accounted for 52% in 2015.
* Source Atlas 2015 “En Toute sécurité” (electronic security, security guarding, physical security)
Marseille, a strategic and dynamic location3rd french economic region
1 740 companies with foreign capital
32 regional clusters (PRIDES and cluster) including 11 clusters
Port of Marseille-Fos: no.1st French port, the second port in the Mediterranean, 3rd world oil port
Sophia Antipolis: 1st european science park with 1 400 companies and 70 nationalities
French 3rd rank in terms of high-tech patents and ICT
*Source: MDER PACA (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region economic development agency)
- The European Capital of Culture in 2013 has opened up a new perspective on Marseille as an attractive destination
- Marseille Chanot is easy to access, at just 5 metro stops from the TGV train station and 30 minutes away from the international airport with links to over 100 destinations.
- High-quality hotel accommodation offered: Accor, Radisson, Concorde, New Hotel, InterContinental, Pullman….
AccesSecurity brings together in one hall multiple solutions suppliers :
Access control / Identification / Alarms
Fire prevention – NEW
Cybersecurity / Digital security
Maritime safety and security – NEW